Happy Birthday Babal

I just want you to know that you are among important people in my life.
By the time you read this, maybe it is not the day of your birthday.
But that doesn't matter.
Down deep in my heart, I wish I could spend more time with you all day long. Cheesy, I know. But, it is the truth.
Hang out with all of our roommates would be much happier.
Life in boarding school and foundation was kinda short, even though it was about six years we have been together.
Time flew faster than I thought it would:(
We always rely on each other most of the time hehe, in other words I can't live without you and so do you!
I was so thankful and relieved that we have got the same room in K13.
Because I know I have you in here,I was not scared to study in UPM.
I'm such a coward you see..
At least I have someone that I have known for ages.
Yes, of course it has been planned.
You turned up late and simply queued beside me and we stuck together till we got the same room.
Both of us were wearing purple baju kurung on that day.
That day has passed and there will be a lot of obstacles that we need to go through in the future.
Funny how life can be, we met without knowing that we will separate unexpectedly.
There must be a reason behind this:)
We share almost everything and the funny part was, you always forget where did you put your spectacle.
It was just on your desk or on your bed.
As simple as that:)
Everything in here seems the same,but yet still something different.
Thank you for the all the food that your mother has cooked since boarding school until foundation. Tak pernah tak sedap!!
Still couldn't get over how good it was.
We used to eat in the middle of the room and you always have stories to share with.
You talked a lot and that what makes everyone surrounds you feel happy and comfortable.
Like always, I am just a listener.A good listener (sometimes).
I don't have much stories to tell.
A couple of weeks ago,we were having a short conversation.
Congrats to her for making dean's list and I'm very proud of you!!!
I know you have changed a lot and becoming towards positive vibes.
You make me more motivated and you are such an inspiration for me. (yes,sincerely)
Since we were roommate and schoolmate for six years, I know you very very well.
It is already late at night,both my eyes are heavy and all I want to do is sleeping but my fingers are still actively typing. Okaylah.
Today,on your birthday, I wish you a Happy 20th Birthday. May all your wishes come true. I always pray for you, I have so much respect and I love you to the moon and back!!

#ignoremygrammar

Comments