Blog updated



I was staring at the wall. Then I remember my abandoned blog. 


"Why don't I start writing."


Nothing to share actually, if there is.. everything is a matter of work and myself. Nothing beneficial to others. Then I check the blog stats.. tq for still reading. 


Thinking about what to write, I’ve no idea. Lots of interesting things going on but let me keep it to myself. Everything is written superficially and nothing significant. 


Couple of days left to finish this posting and I’ll be into another different posting. Time flew so fast, didn’t realize that. And as always it was bearable, manageable, and a little soul destroying. Thanks to self care for compensate that dullness. Jogging at the park is like a heaven on earth. 


Off day is such a pure bliss, catch my breath a little. 


It was so lovely catching up with my old friends. They all stated the same thing: 


"How come you don't stress like everyone else?"

“Seems that you always free and have time to call like this.”


Haih guys… you know nothing. One funny conversation was right after I sent a picture at work to her. She went on to say,


“Your forehead is very clean! Btw, I dreamt of you last night.”


I laughed because I had the same dream. Hahah that’s the first thing she recognized? My forehead? Thank god she didn’t realize my eyes. 


Talking about logbook, last minute like usual. Then when I looked at my colleagues, 


“Omg your logbook is complete!.”

“Yup.. now you better sit down and start fill up your logbook.”


Watching their excitement makes me want to complete my logbook as well, okay. 


What else to write? No idea.. all that creativity is gone. Impossible to describe all these moments in detail, but to summarize it was like a roller coaster. I really ride this wave, can't believe it. Things went haywire at first and becoming better each day. What a journey, what a memory.


I still have one request. Can you become a dr and start working as early as possible? You are so needed.


Oh I forgot to share my graduation story. It was months a ago and it was crazy. But my family and I managed to go through it. Driving like a drunk people on the road because I was exhausted, barely opened my eyes. Thank god it was in the middle of the night, few cars on the road. Just completed my tagging period and then comes my graduation day. Really hate it, too much things happened at the same time. 

Me: I'm not interested to go.

My family: Why? We wanna see you graduate. 

My brain be like “How to maintain pretty during this period?” and also my brain “You bring those make up right?” 


Everything went well alhamdulillah. Looking at the frame just make me smile because full of emotional ride during those 5 years of studying. 

I manage to write this long alhamdulillah. 


Enough I think, I’ll end my writing here. Tq for reading, appreciate how much time you’ve spent reading this post. Like I said, nothing in here. My writing is far from the reality.


You think I’ll be missing this posting? Maybe, kind of.  


Comments

  1. Kak.ngah.asma.9518 August 2022 at 15:36

    Stay strong Aini💪 you've got this🙌keep writing and ranting here okayy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq kak asma. Currently much better, no more soul destroying.

      Delete

Post a Comment