Day by day

It was heaven basically and more importantly I manage to jog. Plus..I can tolerate all those shit things that happened, but can’t deny sometimes my heart shattered. Thanks to all those compensatory mechanisms, it is what it is.


Even with a new outfit that day with a mask on, still recognizable. We are reconizable actually, so easy to detect.


Missing teaching a lot at the moment. I should keep my students. Such a wrong step to quit tutoring and let go of them. That time I was confident to say “I can’t catch up with all these things. Plus got no time”. Then I removed all of them slowly, tq for the past 3 years. Be good at school.


There was one sentence which I read a few years ago in a random blog saying “when you’re doing something else, yet you keep missing that one thing..it’s the answer you should pursue.” 


Agreed, but not applicable for me. Then I keep bumping on random people who are keen to be at my place right now. To be exactly like me. Really? Why? I wanna be at your place, always look up at your life which you barely enjoy. We should switch our life, perhaps, so that we’ll be grateful. When reality hits in, you wish to turn back time. The brain will automatically send a stern and precise order “Stop thinking that way, no turning back.” The heart had no choice other than to say “you’re strong”. So used to it.


Anyway, cooking will compensate all these things. Life is colorful again, the soul is slowly filling. I made a new album for food, it looks good. Started to snap a picture of it, “Oh nice picture actually.” Later on, I started taking pictures of every meal I made. Otherwise, I have a gallery full of work matters. Creativity keep on declining, 

“what else should I cook?”

“what’s menu for today?”

“With these limited ingredients, what can I cook?”


Then I just realized keeping a pet is heaven. Everyday will be a curhat session with them, lol so funny. So happy to see them swimming around, eat and keep on swimming. You must be alive ok, stop giving me unnecessary stress. Watching you dying slowly is not what I want to see, so keep on swimming ok. So much comfortable right after moving to a larger aquarium? Ya..trying to give you a better life. 


Friendship is beautiful. I never thought we’re actually able to make time. Thanks for the ears and everything. So much fun. Can’t believe we made this far, exhchanging stories and keep motivating each others. Some people are like magnet, you just click and the conversation flows. 


Then, I learnt a lot. A lot and it’s amazing how fast things changed. Thank you for the oppurtunitues and memories. We only have ourselves, nobody is there to help. Not a single soul. Sometimes when the day was overwhelmed, it was nice and happy when your close friends came to help. Screaming deep inside “You’re here!! You actually come!”.


One funny thing,  during my off day..there was one situation that made me rethink, “I should just working”, but I am grateful for the great things happened. 

That’s all for today, thank you for reading. 













Comments