Writing again

Writing again, nothing inside. just settling all those payments. Oh, I'm lazy to be honest. Had a very good rest and feeling grateful for it.


Then today I jogged after about a month of missing it. The blame goes to my  laziness and working schedule. Jogging in the pouring rain actually. I've driven this far, can't easily stop and went back home just because of raining. Such a waste of time. Moreover, it was my precious off day. Of course, I remained calm and keep on running, the moment I want to stop..those strangers beside me still in his running mode, so automatically he made me run hahah.


Just a short jog, and by the time I finished my body was wet and cold. Thanks to my black jacket, it helps sometimes. 


It's still raining, and there are intermittent storms. Such a long time I didn’t experience this kind of weather. Besides, reading a novel with a cup of green tea is a luxury enough for me. Because usually, rain occurs during my working hours, so I have to truly appreciate this beautiful moment.


Ok another moment of writing, bear with me a bit more.

Cold night means being able to study and sleep.


Oncall again, nothing much to share. I think it's a calm night, just like any other night. Writing is only possible during a cold night like this. Then just now we went to search some house stuff, oh the price is killing me. So expensive nowadays, this current economy is truly challenging. Do I need to change my career or step out of the norm? Not that brave, no courage at all. Continue climbing and enduring the journey. Embrace the experiences ok.

Those days when you’re just too lazy to cook.


I've been feeling grateful recently because I've come across many new people outside of my medical background. Learn and talk outside medical issues is not that bad, interesting and make you much more grateful. To flash back, our life is actually beautiful enough. Although it's painful, it's bearable, and other individuals experience their own challenges. Health is wealth. You're not sick and able to work, dress up, jog, and feel nature. Most importantly, you're able to live. Able to think and manage all those problems. 


My writing occurred because I was bored. Next post will be more useful sharing, I hope so. To more hardworking and organized day, please. Oh, the novel that I am currently reading is totally annoying. But a great novel for an ungrateful people like me. Keep reading because it feels great to dive into other people's lives. 


Comments